[imp] Theme problem in CVS

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Sun Oct 12 02:36:51 PDT 2003

this fix is certainly not official, in fact I found several other ways of
"curing the problem" but each one has a potential side effect.

It cures a symptom with the session handler but for a real solution to the
problem I think we ought to wait for one of the developers to resolve the
session issues.

Ahmed...

Quoting rcooper sent on Sat 11 Oct 2003 18:59:44 BST