[imp] File attachment problem

David Mihm damihm at rchitecture.com
Sun Oct 12 16:26:29 PDT 2003

I've verified I have installed new pear (via ftp.horde.org) over my php
(4.2.2).
In php.conf - I have
	Set(Out|In)PutFilter PHP, and
	LimitRequestBody 12582912 (per FAQ).
In php.ini - I have
	memory_limit = 24M
	file_uploads = On
	upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
	upload_max_filesize = 5M
In horde/config/conf.php - I have
	$conf['vfs']['type'] = 'file';
	$conf['vfs']['params']['vfsroot'] = '/tmp';

I am getting this error message in apache error logs:

PHP Fatal error:  Failed opening required 'VFS.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 444

Can someone offer a glimpse of light on this situation?  I still get a
blank html when attaching even a one line file via inline.

Please! :)

--
--

On Oct 9 David Mihm spoke: