[imp] File attachment problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Oct 12 18:47:26 PDT 2003

Quoting David Mihm <damihm at rchitecture.com>:

> I've verified I have installed new pear (via ftp.horde.org) over my php
> (4.2.2).

Did you install the VFS module of PEAR?

> I am getting this error message in apache error logs:
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Failed opening required 'VFS.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
> /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 444

Assume this is CVS HEAD?  If so, you need to install the PEAR VFS module,
or run a script in Horde to create symlinks as needed.

> Can someone offer a glimpse of light on this situation?  I still get a
> blank html when attaching even a one line file via inline.

Not sure, since you don't say which version you are running, etc.

> Please! :)
>
> --
> | d a v i d  @  m i h m
> |   a r c h i t e c t
> --
>
> On Oct 9 David Mihm spoke:
>
> > HEAD of all apps - Webmail works fine to send and receive via imap. Have
> > php.ini max settings set and set within imp config.  VFS is set to
> > /tmp as file.
> > When attempting to  attach a file  the Browse works to locate file, and it
> > appears in the  textbox, but upon clicking on Attach, the next page
> > displayed is blank.  /tmp shows a sess_###### file from what appears to be
> > the mail but it never gets past this.
> >
> > Any ideas or further information needed.  I would appreciate any help!

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin

Why get even? Get odd!