[imp] Sending Mail

maca02 at atlas.cz maca02 at atlas.cz
Tue Oct 14 06:04:02 PDT 2003

Yes, it is possible, but I was not able to find where can I set up this. But
these lines from IMP.php are the proof:

       /*
         * If SMTP authentication has been requested, populate the username and
         * password fields based on the current values for the user.
         *
         * Note that we assume that the username and password values from the
         * current IMAP / POP3 connection are valid for SMTP authentication as
         * well.
         */
        if (!empty($params['auth'])) {
            $params['username'] = $imp['user'];
            $params['password'] = Secret::read(Secret::getKey('imp'),
$imp['pass']);
        }

Maca