[imp] Switching between multiple servers in imp

Jack Bertram jack at jbertram.net
Wed Oct 15 10:53:50 PDT 2003

Hi all

I've just installed IMP 3.2 after a couple of years without using it - I
last used IMP 2.something and the improvement is incredible.

I've configured multiple servers in the appropriate place and can log into
each of them with no problem.  In fact, it's greatly convenient to me not
to use the "realm" setting as I want to keep my other horde applications
on the same data even when my mail server changes.

Two specific questions:

- Is it possible to do a "quick switch" of mail servers from within a
  horde session?  Ideally, I'd be able to select mail servers within a
  session, enter my user name and password each time I select a new server
  but then be able to switch between them without reentering login details
  for the remainder of that session.

- Is it possible to configure the folders that are checked for new mail
  in the "Mail" section of the Horde summary page?  I can't find any
  settings governing which folders appear here.

Thanks

Jack