[imp] html composition in HEAD, question/problem with ssl

Benoit St-André ben at benoitst-andre.net
Sun Oct 19 13:07:21 PDT 2003

Hi all

I have two questions concerning the HTML composition in cvs head version of
imp.... I've seen that we have a new html composition since about two weeks.
I've been pleasantly surprised that the html composition works well in
Mozilla, a big step for imp I think.

Now, here's some fixing to do. I've tried to locate where the problem is, but
I haven't got enough knowledge of imp for that.

First, i'm using IMP over https, and when I compose a message with the html
composition, it tells me that my page contains some unsecure elements...

second,  I'm having some problems making it work in IE, the toolbar including
the html composition elements appears at the top of the window (instead of
right upside of the textbox) and doesn't seem to work/to affect what's going
on in the text window.

finally, if I use plain text composition and I try to switch to html
composition in IE, I get kicked out of horde (I'm using IMP authentication).

but anyway, thanks a lot, that feature is going to bring a lot of new
satisfied users :-)
--
Benoit St-André
Connaissez-vous Linuxédu-Québec ? http://linuxeduquebec.org