[imp] New user looking for some aid

Thomas Andersson thomas at tifozi.net
Sun Oct 19 16:13:49 PDT 2003

Hi!

Just installed Horde and IMP to the best of my ability on my machine (Win XP
Pro, Apache 2.0.47, PHP, 4.3.3, MySQL 4.0, Mailenanle Standard 1.71). And I
think I've got it mostly done right. The Horde test shows most stuff to be
OK and I can check my own mailbox via the IMP test through IMAP and POP3
OK.. BUT.. when I try to log in from /horde/imp/ it loads for a while and
then Explorer crash, after a short while Apache crashes too :(

Anyone have a clue to what might be wrong?
Anyone else here running Horde/Imp under a windows enviroment and might ahve
install/maintenance suggestions/advice?

I also want/need to do some specific things that I hope someone can help me
with:

1. My mailserver requires me to log on with <username>@<Mailbox>, I'd like
if possible to have the @<Mailbox> added automatically so the user just
needs to give his username. (<Mailbox> isn't the same as the domain).

2. I have two domains and I'd like to run two webmails locked to each domain
(they both use the same mailserver though), one should default to use
english language and the other swedish (together with point 1 above). Is
this possible?

TIA
Best Wishes
Thomas