[imp] imp summary block...

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Mon Oct 20 10:14:53 PDT 2003

| Quoting Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:
|
| > Shouldn't the IMP summary block log me in automatically?  It seems that
| > lib/Block/summary.php does call IMP::checkAuthenticatebut doesn't pass the
| > user or the credentials for IMP to check against the IMAP server.  Any
| ideas
| > about where/how this should be fixed?
|
| Seems like IMP::checkAuthentication() needs to be able to do the hordeauth,
| maybe?

I've started working on this but I can't figure out how to perform the actual
authentication with the IMAP server.  If I put code in
IMP::checkAuthentication() to handle hordeauth it ends up calling

Auth_imp::authenticate()
    VV
Auth::authenticate()
    VV
Auth_ldap::_authenticate() (in my case)

I then tried checking for hordeauth in Auth_imp::authenticate() and calling
Auth_imp::_authenticate() but that fails because $_SESSION['imp'] isn't set.
What kind of setup do I have to do before I call this method?

Thanks
Amith