[imp] Passwd Help!

`Da Elf elf at greydusk.net
Mon Oct 20 15:41:02 PDT 2003

Which poppasswd are you using?  I find that http://netwinsite.com/poppassd/
compiled works well.  I had LOTs of problems with the others but this one
worked Very well and was as secure as I needed.

My users all but demanded this so it was a "Must Do" ... by all means, if you
need help with this let me know.

Quoting Ryan Burton <ryan at 602global.com>:

: Before anyone suggest, I already posted this to the sork list.  Just want to
: cover all my bases.
:
: I am trying to get passwd to work so users can change their passwords within
: IMP. I have the newest version of Horde and all the modules, mysql backend,
: with vpopmail and the usernames and passwords in the vpopmail table in the
: vpopmail dbase.  There are three domains of users in the one database, so
: domain verification would have to be enabled.  I tried to get the passwd
: package to work, with the updated patch but no luck.  Can't someone give me
: a step by step on how to get this to work?  I would be very appreciative!
: Thank you.
:
: ryan
: