[imp] imp usage

Robert Clemens robert at solidsolutions.net
Tue Oct 21 03:04:25 PDT 2003

As a long time supporter of imp and the horde project. I like to see it
used on large sites. Oklahoma State University is now a proud Horde and
other application based webmail system. http://webmail.okstate.edu. Just
wanted to
Say thanks for all of the work everyone is doing.

While I am emailing the list, I guess I do have a question I can ask.
I've
Read NUMBEROUS posts about getting quota to work with IMP. I'm running:

Qmail + courier + vpopmail + maildir + imp(cvs)
I have to login with: user at domain.com
I am also using a vinfo hook that will let the user login as: user
   And append @domain.com to the end..

Courier has built in quota support.. its listed when I check
capabilities.
Ive found an imp_show_quota function that just didn't seem to work..
Can anyone just step-by-step the process exactly for this setup.. EVERY
Post I've found on the subject just says "heres a function" .. and it
Doesn't work that easy. I get a "Unable to retrieve quota information"
On my mailbox page. Thanks.

=]

--
Robert Clemens