[imp] Importing MBOX files

aschorer at nd.edu aschorer at nd.edu
Tue Oct 21 09:20:35 PDT 2003

Any idea how long before this finds its way into the stable branch (the
'planned release timeframe' on the website doesn't say)? Or do
you consider the CVS version stable enough to run, perhaps?

I tried simply copying the MBOX files into the mail folder directory,
which resulted in about 1/2 the emails showing up in IMP. I'm not really
familiar with the difference between MBOX format and the normal mailspool
format, so I have no idea why this only partially worked.

  Anthony Schorer
  aschorer at warpedlight.com
  http://www.warpedlight.com