Fwd: RE: [imp] IMP and XML

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 22 13:21:37 PDT 2003

Keeping this on the list.

----- Forwarded message from mpeng at atxna.com -----
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:17:10 -0500
    From: "Peng, Meimin" <mpeng at atxna.com>
 Subject: RE: [imp] IMP and XML
      To: 'Chuck Hagenbuch' <chuck at horde.org>

Hi,
First, I know nothing about PHP and very little about Horde framework and
IMP application.
The project I get now is to find an email application, play it and evaluate
it.
The purposes:
User can browse their emails and send emails in different user agents such
as Internet browser and wap phone.
More, it needs to fit any user agents in the future.
The presentation for IMP/MIMP looks very nice in Internet browser and WAP
phone.
And, if the mail messages can be in XML formate, I bet they will be very
powerful tools to use in the future.
So..any suggestions and ideas?? Thanks.
--Zoe