[imp] Horde will work with session.trans_sid turned on,

Grzegorz Staleñczyk scs at uwb.edu.pl
Fri Oct 24 05:10:45 PDT 2003

Hello Everybody!

After upgrade imp from 3.2->3.2.1->3.2.2 I've got this message in my test.php in

Miscellaneous PHP Settings:

Horde will work with session.trans_sid turned on, but you may see double session-ids in your URLs,
and if the session name in php.ini differs from the session name configured in Horde, you may get two session
ids and see other odd behavior. The URL-rewriting that trans_sid does also tends to break XHTML compliance.
PHP Sessions

What I have wrong? In 3.2 version everything was ok?
Thanks for yor answers.

Pozdrawiam. Miłego dnia.