[imp] html composition in HEAD, question/problem with ssl

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Fri Oct 24 10:05:09 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have a similar issue. I can compose a message in HTML. However, when I click
the Send Message button, IE reports "Error on Page" and the Send Message, Save
Draft, Cancel Message and Attach buttons grey out, but the remainder of the
page continues to work. If I click "Switch to plain text..." I get bootoed out
the the horde login page.

Another strange thing is that just below the HTML toolbar is the word Path:

Any ideas?

Thomas

<snip>