[imp] Problems with multiple language mailbox view (CVS)

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Sun Oct 26 14:41:38 PST 2003

This has to be the most bizzar problem I've come across.

It turns out that the removal of the language setting from the

/mnemo/config/prefs.php

will create this problem. This removal is inherited from the .dist file that
came from the last CVS update.

I could not quite see why this happens but by process of elemination I've
been able to repeat this behaviour consistently.

needless to say I've checked all the logs and did not notice anything out of
the ordinary.

My setup is:

Horde: 3.0-cvs
Imp: 4.0-cvs (run Imp tests)
Ingo: 2.0-cvs (run Ingo tests)
Sam: 0.0.2-cvs
Turba: 2.0-cvs (run Turba tests)
Moment: 0.1-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
Nag: 2.0-cvs
Trean: 0.1-cvs
Thor: 0.0.1-cvs
Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
Luxor: 0.1-cvs
Hermes: 0.0.1-cvs
Gollem: 0.0.1-cvs

last CVS update is from: 26-10-2003

Anyone has any ideas?

Ahmed...

Quoting Ahmed sent on Fri 24 Oct 2003 23:17:31 BST