[imp] Re: Can not view IMAP emails, just folders...

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Sun Nov 9 19:25:15 PST 2003

Also, my Cyrus log has been spitting out these messages "SQUAT failed to open index file"...

Hello, I recently installed the cvs HEAD version of horde and imp. However, when I go to my mailbox I can not see any emails. I can see my folers and sub folders but no emails. I am using Cyrus IMAP and I have tried recompiling different versions of WU-IMAP's c-client. I have tried 2002a/b/c/d/e still the same problem. Can someone help? Thanks, Michael