[imp] HTML AREA and Mozilla 1.4.x & 1.5.x

Ron Cooper rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Tue Nov 11 00:50:01 PST 2003

Is anyone having any luck with HTML composition in composer when using
Mozilla?  It appears to work for generating the message, but the resulting
HTML message when sent does not send in HTML.  Latest Head version here,
but has been this way since day 1 of Mozilla support.   Anyone else
experiencing this or perhaps know of the workaround solution?  If it is
working, I'd like to know which version of Mozilla you are using.  I'm
using Linux here so if it works for you under Windows I'm happy for you
but that doesn't do me a whole lot of good, but the Linux version/distro
you are using would be helpful.  Of course on second thought, it might be
helpful to know if it
works under any version of mozilla under any OS.

The latest cvs versions of Mozilla do not seem to cure this problem, so
I'm wondering if perhaps I have some kind of mime-type or mime-magick
misconfiguration.

Ron

---