[imp] HTML AREA and Mozilla 1.4.x & 1.5.x

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Nov 11 03:07:54 PST 2003

Mensaje citado por Ron Cooper <rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com>:

| Is anyone having any luck with HTML composition in composer when using
| Mozilla?  It appears to work for generating the message, but the resulting
| HTML message when sent does not send in HTML.  Latest Head version here,
| but has been this way since day 1 of Mozilla support.   Anyone else
| experiencing this or perhaps know of the workaround solution?  If it is
| working, I'd like to know which version of Mozilla you are using.  I'm
| using Linux here so if it works for you under Windows I'm happy for you
| but that doesn't do me a whole lot of good, but the Linux version/distro
| you are using would be helpful.  Of course on second thought, it might be
| helpful to know if it
| works under any version of mozilla under any OS.

I just tried it on my wife's laptop w/windows mozilla 1.5 and it
shows up as a multipart/alternative; and isn't viewable.  Although
I too could have something configured wrong because I never send an
html message.  This is the first in over 5 years.  So please take
that into consideration :-)

I'll try it on my variety of Mozillas y mozilla based browsers in the
office later.

ed

P.S.  I, too, am running current/head version of this morning.