[imp] Feature request

Michael J. Wolski mjw at tradewellsystems.com
Tue Nov 11 10:48:05 PST 2003

I was about to ask the same question.  I've got Horde-2.2.4 and IMP-3.2.2.

To imp/config/prefs.php, I added 'delete_spam_after_report' to the section
below:

$prefGroups['filters'] = array(

    'column' => _("Mail Management"),

    'label' => _("Filters"),

    'desc' => _("Create filtering rules to organize your incoming mail, sort
it into folders, and  delete spam."),

    'members' => array('filters_link', 'filter_on_login',
'filter_on_refresh',

                       'show_filter_msg', 'delete_spam_after_report') );

And also added this:

// Should we delete spam messages after reporting them?

// a value of 0 = no; 1 = yes $_prefs['delete_spam_after_report'] = array(

        'value' => 0,

        'locked' => false,

        'shared' => false,

        'type' => checkbox,

        'desc' => _("Delete SPAM messages after being blacklisted?") );

Now, the checkbox *and* option show up on the filter options page, but
checking the box does nothing.

I'm guessing that I have to add something to imp/message.php to tie it all
together, but can't find any documentation for this.  Can anyone here help?
Thanks in advance.