[imp] Text Not Wrapping in Spell Check and Re-Logins

Test Account (Jeff B) test at koppitz.com
Thu Nov 13 06:58:04 PST 2003

Hello:

     First off, Horde & IMP (et al.) and an impressive body of work--wow.

     That said, I have two questions:  1)  When a user spell checks a message
with long, uninterrupted lines (such as a paragraph with a CR only its end) the
spell-check dialogue does not wrap in the same manner that the compose dialgue
does (following the user preferences).  It grows very wide and viewing it is
only possible by panning with the horizontal scroll bar (tested in Mozilla, IE,
Netscape, and Galeon).  Note also, as the spell-check controls (the radio
buttons/combo's/etc.) are justified, the user loses the mental association
between them ("which 'ignore' is one for?").

     2)  I have taken the steps listed in the Administrator's FAQ, section 4.1.1
such that IMP responds to webmail.domian.com.  However, when a user has been
working with their address book and clicks "mail" from the Turba (?) menu-bar
they are required to log-in again (the URL looks as if they're now logging into
webmail.domain.com/imp/).  Do I need another alias (in httpd2.conf), such as
"alias /turba/ /[real_html_path/horde/turba" ?  What did I goof-up?

     Thank you for your attention, any help is greatly appreciated.

-Jeff