[imp] Text Not Wrapping in Spell Check and Re-Logins

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:14:24 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Test Account (Jeff B) wrote:

> Hello:
>
>      First off, Horde & IMP (et al.) and an impressive body of work--wow.
>
>      That said, I have two questions:  1)  When a user spell checks a message
> with long, uninterrupted lines (such as a paragraph with a CR only its end) the
> spell-check dialogue does not wrap in the same manner that the compose dialgue
> does (following the user preferences).  It grows very wide and viewing it is
> only possible by panning with the horizontal scroll bar (tested in Mozilla, IE,
> Netscape, and Galeon).  Note also, as the spell-check controls (the radio
> buttons/combo's/etc.) are justified, the user loses the mental association
> between them ("which 'ignore' is one for?").

I noticed this same problem and posted a patch to this list just two days
ago.  Search the archives and you'll see it.

Further investigating shows that this problem has already been fixed in
CVS HEAD, in a slightly different way, so my patch is probably redundant.
I imagine they will backport the fix from HEAD when the next stable
release is done.

	Andy