[imp] Blank emails not resetting 'new email' flag

Tomáš Macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Fri Nov 14 01:12:43 PST 2003

Hello, I have the same problem: When I open the message in imp by clicking the link and then returning back by clicking on the Inbox icon, the message is not marked as read. Even the logging out does NOT help.
The only difference was, that the body was of NULL length because the whole mail was HTML.
The plaintext messages was correctly marked as unread...

Maca