[imp] Blank emails not resetting 'new email' flag

Philippe HELD (VGI) philippe.held at sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr
Fri Nov 14 06:29:31 PST 2003

When the function imap_fetchbody() is called, the IMAP state flag is set from
"\\UNSEEN" to "\\SEEN". If the email has been generated with Outlook, there is
no body and this function is not called (see function getDecodedPart() in
imp/lib/IMP.php).

In my case, I resolved the problem with the following code added in
imp/message.php:
after the function buildMessage($attachments, $msg);

/* Force the flag from unseen to seen */
$indices = array($HTTP_GET_VARS['index']);
IMP_Message::flag('\\SEEN',$indices,true);

Philippe