[imp] Blank emails not resetting 'new email' flag

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 14 06:34:17 PST 2003

Quoting "Philippe HELD (VGI)" <philippe.held at sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr>:

> I have the same bug. To reproduce this behaviour, use Outlook and send an
> empty (body) email. Read this email with imp. The flag "seen" does not switch
> from "seen" to "unseen". All works fine with an empty email composed with imp.

It's not a bug. If there are no parts to fetch, the IMAP server won't trigger
the seen flag, and neither will we. See the (relatively old, actually - this
one has been quiet for a while, but was *very* popular in the past) archives.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe