[imp] Error message in message.php

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Mon Nov 17 09:54:02 PST 2003

I am running an older version of the CVS head version of horde and imp.
A student reported to me today that they are seeing an error message
from php in imp while reading email.  The error message is:

Notice: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/local/www/data-
dist/horde.enabled/imp/message.php on line 467

This line in message.php is :

if (!MIME::addrArray2String(array_merge($imp_headers->getOb('to'),
$imp_headers-
 >getOb('cc')), $addresses)) {
    $show_reply_all = false;
}

I was wondering if there was a fix to this in the latest cvs head of imp
or horde?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.