[imp] Problems with URL: 400 Bad Request

Daniel Eggert eggert at macvaerk.dtu.dk
Tue Nov 18 16:18:34 PST 2003

Hi,

Getting desperate I tried the following:

in horde/lib/Horde.php i changed the default protocal to be https
     function url($uri, $full = false, $always_append_session = false)
     {
         $protocol = 'https';

Now I don't get the redirects anymore... strange.

But now, when I try to log in, I get a
	Your Mail session has expired. Please login again.

Any ideas anyone? Thanks,

Daniel