[imp] Mozilla Firebird requires no_filename_spaces quirk

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Nov 17 14:35:01 PST 2003

Quoting Stephen Grier <s.e.grier at qmul.ac.uk>:

| Hi,
|
| Just thought I'd mention that I had to hack IMP-3.2.2 to get attachment
| downloads to work with Mozilla Firebird (at least 0.6.1) where the
| filename contains spaces. The patch is as follows:

Works fine with Mozilla Firebird 0.7 with HEAD - making me think that it has
more to do with the quotes around "filename" in the Content-Disposition
headers when downloading than anything else, which was fixed several weeks
back in HEAD.  Wrapping the filename in quotes hasn't seemed to break any
IE installations, so should we backport this change to RELENG?

michael