[imp] <td nowrap="nowrap"> seems problematic

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Nov 19 10:19:00 PST 2003

Hi list! I found that konqueror breaks some lines in IMP which should
not be broken and are not broken in other browsers. E.g. the line
with the drop down boxes "select", "mark as" and "copy / move to". I
think I tracked it down to the usage of . I searched for the correct
usage and found that it would be correct to use  or . Most browsers
seem to be tolerant to nowrap="nowrap" and ignore the unused value,
but Konqueror seems not to be able to be so tolerant. I tried with
the actual version 3.1.4. Greets, Daniel