[imp] <td nowrap="nowrap"> seems problematic

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Nov 19 10:25:36 PST 2003

Sorry to answer my own mail.

I found that this usage is in compilance to XHTML 1.0 coding standards.

It seems that Konqueror has a lot of problems with XHTML code. So the problem is
the browser. (you can see it in the linebreak formatting of my first mail...)

Are there any known workarounds to use konqueror in any way? Simple things like
quoting a mail in an answer breaks at the xhtml <br /> tags and such things...

Greets,
Daniel