[imp] IMP 3.2 compatibility question

Timothy Meader tmeader at cne-odin.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Nov 22 17:40:53 PST 2003

Yes, IMP can be setup to work solely through POP3. However, with that you lose
many features (such as folders) and the speed I found to just be unacceptable.

However, why not just setup IMAP in addition to POP3 on the same mail system?
We
have both implemented on-center here and everything runs fine.

QPopper 4.0.5 and UW-IMAP 2001e play very well together once configured
properly.

Hope this helps.