[imp] Intranet/Internet

Mark Lucas mark at mlucas.net
Tue Nov 25 13:45:40 PST 2003

I wonder if anyone can help me?

I have horde/imp running very sucessfully on my intranet which has a local
domain name (stjohns.net) and local ip addresses (192.168.0.*) neither of which
are known on the internet.

I now want to allow access to my horde/imp from the internet via a router. I
have pointed incoming traffic to my public ip address on port 443 to my Apache
web server and horde/imp installation. I get the login screen without any
problems but then I get no further. It seems that URL's are being generated
using my local domain name rather than my public ip address and so cannot be
found.

Is there any way to get this working?

Thanks,

    Mark

Mark Lucas
Tel: (01323) 483259
Mob: (07788) 100757
Fax: (01323) 483305

        St John's Church, Polegate - Making Disciples of Jesus Christ

This email is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential.
If you are not the addressee please delete the message from your computer.

St John's Church accepts no liability for changes made to this email (and any
attachments) after it was sent, or for viruses arising as a result of this
email transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email message is strictly prohibited.