[imp] Intranet/Internet

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Nov 25 13:54:48 PST 2003

Hmmm I cannot point you to the exact place, but that has to do with the apache
hostname. Apache uses the configured hostname for internal redirections
(e.g.: adding the trailing slash like folder1/subfolder -> folder1/
subfolder/ )

I would start at http://httpd.apache.org for this problem.

Greets,
Daniel