[imp] Prob with horde authentication with the CVS version .

daniel daniel at tohu-bohu.net
Wed Nov 26 06:31:20 PST 2003

Hello,

I've got the CVS version of horde and imp. I've got the conf.xml in
imp/config . I want to log as an administrator for create the conf.php for
imp. For that I must let horde do the authentication stuff. I 've got mysql
, the database horde works , the horde/test works , but when I try to log
on whith www/mydomain.com/horde/login.php , I receive this message on my
navigator, instead of the login page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hascapability() in
/usr/local/www/data/webmail/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 323

Thank's  for your help

--
Daniel

version CVS de Auth.php:

/Auth.php/1.102/Thu Oct 30 23:37:52 2003//

My horde/conf.php:

$conf['sql']['protocol'] = 'unix';
$conf['sql']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['sql']['username'] = 'horde';
$conf['sql']['password'] = 'xxxxxxx';
$conf['sql']['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['sql']['charset'] = 'iso-8859-1';

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('my_imap_identitie');

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap ';
$conf['auth']['params']['folder'] = '';
$conf['auth']['params']['hostspec'] = 'mail.mydomain.com';
$conf['auth']['params']['port'] = 143;
$conf['auth']['params']['protocol'] = 'imap';

the result of horde/test.php

Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.0-cvs

Horde Applications

    * Horde: 3.0-cvs
    * Imp: 4.0-cvs (run Imp tests)

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.3.3
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 3
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: No
    * FTP Support: No
    * GD Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: No
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: No
    * Mbstring Support: No
    * MCAL Support: No
    * Mcrypt Support: No
    * MIME Magic Support: No
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: No
    * PostgreSQL Support: No
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * memory_limit disabled: Yes
    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes

Required Horde Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/html.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/nls.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/registry.php: Yes

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 5
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/lib/php
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail_RFC822: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes
    * Log: Yes
    * DB: Yes
    * Net_Socket: Yes
    * Date: Yes
    * Auth_SASL: No
      Horde will work without the Auth_SASL class, but if you use Access
Control Lists in IMP you should be aware that without this class passwords
will be sent to the IMAP server in plain text when retrieving ACLs.
    * Net_URL: No
      HTTP_Request depends on the Net_URL package.
    * HTTP_Request: No
      Parts of Horde (Jonah, the XML-RPC client/server) use the
HTTP_Request library to retrieve URLs and do other HTTP requests.
    * File: Yes
    * Net_SMTP: Yes
    * VFS: Yes
    * XML_SVG: Yes