[imp] can't create folders

vikram at popgen.org vikram at popgen.org
Wed Nov 26 07:28:09 PST 2003

My horde/imp installation is working well now, except for a few glitches here
and there.  One of them is that I only have one folder: INBOX, and I cant seem
to be able to make additional ones.  When I click on Folders, the server stops
responding and the screen does not change.

Redhat 8.0
Qmail 1.03
Courier-Imap (latest version)

Also, when i open address book, I get a particular error like this:

Notice: Undefined index: workphone
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

I wish there was a comprehensive documentation available for imp
configuration.

Thank you guys for all your help.

Greetings,
Vikram