[imp] Romanian in the list of languages

Peter Solodov peter at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Dec 2 06:36:20 PST 2003

Hello,

One of my users wrote this:

> I noticed that "Romanian" is displayed as "Romani" all over the
> place. For your knowledge, "Romani" is actually a language spoken by
> Gypsies in Europe. My request is that Romanian should be displayed
> instead of Romani in this system because the subsequent messages are
> in Romanian.

I didn't know that, but from this explanation, it makes perfect sense
to replace "Romani" with "Romanian" in the list of available
languages.  Will that change be incorporated into Horde/IMP?  I want
to maintain as few local changes as possible :-)

Thanks,

        - Peter

--
Peter Solodov                    | Concordia University
http://alcor.concordia.ca/~peter | Montreal, QC, Canada