[imp] Problems sending attachments

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 2 13:23:48 PST 2003

Quoting Antonio Guerrieri <ant at mailing.unile.it>:

> > Check /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf and check the value of
> > LimitRequestBody
>
> I have made a fresh apache installation in /usr/local/apache2
> so I haven't the conf.d directory in /usr/local/apache2.
> Do you think apache/php search /etc/httpd/conf.d still?
> I have moved /etc/http /etc/http.rh.

So you are not using Red Hat's apache?  What about PHP?  Did you build
from Red Hat's source or Apache's source?

No idea.  You should look at the output of phpinfo() (e.g. from test.php)
and see what it says it is looking at, doing, running, etc).

> > Make sure you don't have any lines like:
> >
> >          AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
> >
> > in your /etc/httpd/conf/*.conf files.  If you do, they will conflict
> > with
> > the filters in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf and cause the situation you
> > describe.
> >
> I'm using the directory tree of the fresh apache installation...

You need to provide more details of your apache/php installs to even hope
for help...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics