[imp] ingo (imp) filter question

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Tue Dec 2 20:36:42 PST 2003

--On Tuesday, December 02, 2003 11:22 PM -0500 Jeff Tucker
<jeff at jltnet.com> wrote:

> I've got no problem patching Imp to put the filter button back on the
> other mailboxes. Is there something in Ingo which would keep it from
> filtering other mailboxes? Is the current mailbox passed to Ingo or is it
> hard-coded to filter only the Inbox?
>
> Thanks
> Jeff

OK, I understand that I was a little loose with my terminology before. Ingo
implements Sieve, IMAP, and other scripts internally. So, when I was
talking about adding functionality to Ingo, I should have been talking
specifically about the imap filtering present in Ingo.

To answer my own question slightly, it appears that at the bottom of
ingo/lib/Script/imap.php, in apply(), the folder is hard-coded to be INBOX.
Is there an easy patch to make this be the user's current folder instead?
It looks like the whole rest of the file makes no assumptions about what
folder is used.

Jeff