[imp] Re: [horde] Please Help!!! 'Horde/String.php' 'Horde/Util.php'

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Dec 3 09:33:46 PST 2003

Hi Bartosz!

You need to download or checkout (whatever you like more) the Horde "Framework".

Download and unpack it (if you downloaded the tarball) and there is a
install-packages.php. You have to run it as root like this:
# php ./install-packages.php

This will add the horde framework to your pear repository.

Greets,
Daniel