[imp] IMP: Page Not Found after compose

Jacob Davida jacob-news at davida.com
Thu Dec 4 10:57:02 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm successfully running CVS HEAD (12-2-03)
of Horde, Imp, Turba, Kronolith, Ingo, Forwards,
Passwd.

Some of my 9500 users are finding "Page Not Found"
errors while composing messages and deleteing messages.

I haven't been able to dupliate for deletion, but I have
been able to (finally) duplicate this problem for composing.

After 30 seconds or so there is a seemingly random
chance that when you click "Send Message"
you are *immediately* sent to the standard error page
"Page Not Found, check your Network settings, blah
blah" IE message. My users tell me it happens in their
Mozilla and Safari as well.

It is beginning to lower my userbase... Any ideas?
I've ruled out session problems as the session is still active after
hitting refresh. Everything works great except for this random
hiccup. I've noticed the issue came in sometime in November
after a new CVS install.

Thanks in advanced.

- Jacob Davida