[imp] Re: IMP: Page Not Found after compose

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Dec 4 11:45:03 PST 2003

Well, the message "Page not found" implies that a HTTP Request was made to the
server, but the server answered with HTTP Code "404 not found".

But if the request doesn't even reach the server, there is assumably no problem
with horde. It could be a DNS lookup problem, so that in some cases the DNS
answers "host not found". Or even worse you could have made a round robin DNS
entry which sometimes gives the correct IP and sometimes doesn't. If you think,
that this problem could only hit dummies then look at this:

http://www.bigbrother.org/

Does the problem vanish if you use http://ipadress ?

Greets,
Daniel