[imp] Re: IMP: Page Not Found after compose

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 4 11:55:31 PST 2003

Quoting Jacob Davida <jacob-news at davida.com>:

> I monitored the SSL, access, error, and horde (debug) logs for anything
> and it logged nothing. When I click "Send Message" it doesn't even
> seem to try, it immediately upon clicking displays "Page not found"
> This behaviour is random.
>
> - Jacob

Certain browsers (mostly IE) when used with certain web servers (or
misconfigured ones) do this often on ssl (https) sites.

IE has an option to turn off its "friendly error messages" which will
sometimes tell you more useful errors.  Worth a try.

Other reasons might be DNS issues or proxy/firewall issues.  Perhaps
compression issues too.  Anything else I can think of would not be so
random...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics