[imp] RE:

Brogdon, Jarrod jbrogdon at valdostatech.edu
Thu Dec 4 13:11:48 PST 2003

I have apache, horde, mysql, imp, turba, and passwd installed and running on
RedHat 8.0.  Everthing appears to be connecting (I get a login screen on the
webpage and I can connect to the databases). I will be authenticating users
through imp.  Now I’ve got a pretty elementary question:  I’ve looked out on
the faq’s already, but I need to know the process for creating users.  I
don’t even know how to login to see if everything’s working correctly!
Could someone please help???
Thanks a lot.