[imp] debugging a problem with appledouble MIME viewer [LONG]

Ben Poliakoff benp at imap.reed.edu
Thu Dec 4 13:49:41 PST 2003

* Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu> [031204 13:36]:
> OK, I've rewritten this to state that this is a link to the resource fork,
> not the actual file.

That makes sense.  Thanks!

> I still can't reproduce this problem.  The test file you sent me a few
> months ago still renders correctly, giving me a link to:
>  	test_document  	[application/octet-stream] 19.00 KB
>
> The only thing I can think of being a problem is a) an out-of-date Horde, b)
> a bad c-client.  If the same message is rendering correctly in my setup and
> not rendering correctly in your setup and we are using the same exact
> Horde/IMP software, the issue must be elsewhere.

Thanks Michael.  Since I'm using the CVS HEAD version of Horde et al
(updated within the last couple weeks) I'll try upgrading the c-client.
Which *does* seem to be a little dated (provided by the RedHat package
"imap-devel-2001a-18").

Hopefully this will fix the problem!

Thanks for you input.

Ben

Ben Poliakoff                                   email: <benp at imap.reed.edu>
Reed College                                           tel:  (503)-788-6674
Unix System Administrator       PGP key: http://www.reed.edu/~benp/key.html