[imp] Horde 3.0 CVS login problem

Peter K. Botcherby Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 13:58:59 PST 2003

Wow! Stunning work on version 3.

However, after I installed the CVS version I found that I could not login
directly to Horde using passwd.  Ended up using an ftp backend which allowed me
to setup the configuration file for the applications.

I can now login if the backend is set to imap and using IMP everything works
fine.  imap/ssl works fine too.

All ok except the vacation and forward modules - that say they cannot connect to
the ftp server.  ftp is enabled in php which I have updated to 4.3.4 and all
tests appear to be working correctly.

As initially I had to use ftp as the backend to login to horde I do not
understand what is going on and would appreciate your help again.  I really
need to get vacation and forwards working.

regards & thanks
Peter

Horde Applications

Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /usr/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Test.php on
line 599

Horde: 3.0-cvs
Imp: 4.0-cvs (run Imp tests)
Turba: 2.0-cvs (run Turba tests)