[imp] Problem under main option

Josiane josiane at onda.com.br
Fri Dec 5 10:45:32 PST 2003

Hi, There!

    I need some help with a problem that I can't figure out. I'm running
IMP version snapshots  2003-11-28 Horde version snapshots  2003-11-28
Apache 2.047 and PHP 4.33 under a Linux Red Hat 9.0
    After a successful login, sometimes I get a initial screen with pure
javascript code. Otherwise, the same screen appears when I select the
sub-option "Mail", u "Mail & News".
    It seems that browser can't understand the code. I made some changes
on source code but nothing happened.

    Can someone point me a direction?     A screenshot can be found at
http://php.bortoli.com.br/Horde.png

Thanks,

    Josiane