[imp] ingo icon+procmail

Angelica Escobar angeles at ibc-solutions.com
Mon Dec 8 03:45:14 PST 2003

Hello Every body!
I am new in this..
I am trying to install ingo project with my horde, I have installed project and it is working ok, and my horde with imap too.. the version of Ingo is  ingo-RELENG-2003-12-06.tar.gz, I am using horde 2.2.4 but I need to know somethings

I had an icon next to the "refresh INBOX" icon before install ingo, I thing this could be the ingo icon it's name is exactly "apply filters on INBOX" but I am not sure, can some body tell me?? but any way when I tried to go into this icon I don't have nothing, just a little refresh in the page.

My question is becouse I know that imp has a filter too, but I am using procmail, so I want to use ingo module.
maybe somebody could help me quickly with the configuration for this??
thanks for your help

Angelica

Angelica Escobar
Ing. de Infraestructura