[imp] Cant see mails

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 8 06:51:50 PST 2003

Quoting tlabs <tlabs at technolabs.ath.cx>:

> To add to this, Ive got 2 installs running on the same machine, a 2.2.4
> install and a CVS install.
> With the 2.2.4 install, I can see mails displayed, with the CVS install I
> cant. They are both using the same version of
> php and cclient, qpopper and imap-uw. Bearing that in mind, I dont think its
> a software issue.

Why not?  Different versions of Horde often have different minimal
requirements for php version, etc.  Just because one works doesn't mean
the other will.  Not sure if there are differences in the minium specs
for 2.2.4 vs head or not.  You should probably check that, and then
compare the minimum head specs to your versions.

> Im sure its a
> configuration issue

Doesn't seem likely to me, but suppose it could be.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!