[imp] Empty message list

Josh fzzzty at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 21:32:24 PST 2003

I just installed the latest IMP snapshot (2003-12-08) and I'm having a
weird problem. I can log in fine, and test.php works fine when testing
the IMAP connection (and it reports the number of new, old messages).
When I log into IMP, it displays an empty message list and says there
are no messages in the mailbox. This happens regardless of which
mailbox I view (I have a few), and which method I use to view those
mailboxes (login, drop-down list, folder list...). The server is set to
always generate SSL URLs (not sure if this matters at all, but it's
"non-standard"). Here is my IMAP config (I'm using Courier-IMAP):

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => '127.0.0.1',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
    'port' => 993,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => '<mydomain>',
    'smtphost' => '127.0.0.1',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

Of course, <mydomain> isn't the actual text in there, I'm paranoid. :)
Mailboxes aren't being cached, though I've tested it both ways and the
problem persists. I've tried putting "INBOX." in as the namespace and
folders (not at the same time) and see no difference. One odd thing is
that it must get a message list at some point because my folders show
multiple pages (the INBOX is 30 pages long, which may be true, lots of
junk in there). Changing pages doesn't do anything -- still empty list.
This is the URL I see just after logging in:

https://server/horde/imp/mailbox.php?Horde=781e652cf4316c51dbc17b34673e1f80&mailbox=&no_newmail_popup=1

After clicking on my bugtraq folder I get an empty list, 5 pages, URL:

https://server/horde/imp/mailbox.php?no_newmail_popup=1&Horde=781e652cf4316c51dbc17b34673e1f80&mailbox=INBOX.bugtraq

After clicking on my (empty) spam folder I get an empty list, no
"Delete, Undelete, Forward" line, no lower "Move, Copy" line, no page
numbers, URL:

https://server/horde/imp/mailbox.php?no_newmail_popup=1&Horde=781e652cf4316c51dbc17b34673e1f80&mailbox=INBOX.spam

Any ideas? I know others have had this problem, but it was supposedly
fixed in CVS. Maybe the fix is more recent then whenever today's
snapshot was made?

Thanks for any help!

Josh