[imp] IMP Replying

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 9 23:38:16 PST 2003

Hmmmm, for me the cursor is at the top in this case. I use an actual opera
(7.23). Maybe opera completely ignores the javascript comand to set the cursor
on the bottom.

If that's the case and opera does this only aehm... correct by fault... (brrr),
then there is a simple solution:

The cursor normally is set on top of an multiline area in any browser i think.
If it's on the bottom, then there was a javascript command which does this. So
we just need to use an if clause that only adds this javascript command if the
option in the identity is not set.

What do you think?

Greets,
Daniel