[imp] Authentication being lost

gamr at inetsalestech.com gamr at inetsalestech.com
Wed Dec 10 21:39:37 PST 2003

I don't know exactly how to explain this so I'll do the best that I can.
Somewhere from Horde to IMP the login authentication is being lost and I'm
having to relogin to IMP instead of just accessing it. As far as I can work out
the issue is related to the fact that I have @ symbols in the usernames and IMP
is stripping it. I could be wrong that it's IMP stripping it and it could be
that Horde isn't passing beyond the @ but other modules work fine.

I am using Horde and IMP from cvs HEAD branch. If I can even just be pointed
towards the right file I'm quite happy to write a patch and send it back but
Horde is a huge codebase, the only thoughts i have where to start is greping
for @ and seeing what uses it.

Cameron Brunner
inetsalestech.com